- According to a blind item on Deuxmoi, Ratajkowski and Davidson were spotted on a date in Brooklyn, New York together and were “holding hands.” Davidson’s “hands were allll over her and they’re clearly hooking up.”
- Ratajkowski has recently divorced ex-husband Sebastian Bear-McClard (who is reportedly Davidson’s friend) after allegations that he was a serial cheater.
- Davidson has a high-profile dating history and most recently dated Kim Kardashian following her split from ex-husband Kanye West. Davidson was previously engaged to Ariana Grande in 2018 and he has dated a string of famous women over the years including Kaia Gerber, Kate Beckinsale, Margaret Qualley, and Phoebe Dynevor.
— deuxmoi (@deuxmoiworld) November 13, 2022
Why do we care: Whether the rumors are true or not, this reported sighting continues Davidson’s reputation as the ultimate rebound boyfriend for the world’s most famous women. He is the perfect guy to date for female celebrities looking for a rebrand.
- With his vulnerability and honesty, Davidson represents an evolution of masculinity. Modern culture is fascinated by his unconventional appeal to famous women. When a female celebrity dates Davidson, it is viewed as a rejection of traditional hyper-masculinity and gives them more relevancy.
- Davidson’s reported relationship with Ratajkowski is also so compelling to fans because it feeds into culture’s obsession with Barbie-Bad Boy romance: unconventionally attractive, tattooed men dating traditionally beautiful women. Society is fascinated with celebrity couples who exemplify this Barbie-Bad Boy trope like Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker, Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly, as well as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee and the way it casts these women in a new light.