Actress Camila Morrone is receiving backlash for allegedly liking racist Instagram posts — and Hailey Bieber is being dragged into the drama.
- Daisy Jones & The Sixactress Morrone is being criticised by social media users for allegedly liking racist Instagram posts shared by @thefatjewish.
- According to screenshots shared by gossip account @Popfactions, Morrone liked a post about Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy looking like “a 32 year old lesbian with a criminal record” and a post saying that Black women who work at McDonald’s are rude because they never met their fathers.
Taylor Swift fans are also angry at Morrone: Another supposed screenshot shows Morrone liked a sexist hate post aimed at the singer.
The Big Picture: Morrone’s actions are being used online as further evidence to support Hailey Bieber’s “mean girl” reputation.
camila morrone and hailey bieber are match made in heaven https://t.co/BapIb4H4PC
— livv (@IVYSGROOVE) May 4, 2023
- Morrone and Hailey Bieber are longtime friends. In the light of Morrone’s liked racist Instagram posts, social media users think it’s no coincidence that she is close with Bieber.
- There has been intense speculation about Bieber being a “mean girl” — a label which was recently compounded by the TikTok bullying drama between her and Selena Gomez in February.
- Bieber has also never addressed her past racist tweets. TikTokers and service staff have also recounted their negative experiences with Bieber.
What’s next: Daisy Jones & The Six fans were devastated by the resurfaced posts. Morrone has not responded to the allegations.