There are wild rumors that Raquel Leviss from Vanderpump Rules is pregnant.
In the Vanderpump rules cheating scandal, that is now widely referred to as “Scandoval”, Tom Sandoval admitted to cheating on his longtime girlfriend Ariana Madix and having a seven-month affair with her best friend Raquel Leviss.
VPR’s Ariana Madix Reveals Ex Tom Sandoval ‘F–ked’ Raquel Leviss in a Car After Her Dog Died A low blow. Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix revealed that her ex-boyfriend Tom Sandoval and costar Raquel Leviss had sex in a car shortly after Ariana’s dog, Charlotte,… pic.twitter.com/8JZfTuxMH6
— Soulwell Publishing Group® (@SoulwellPublish) May 16, 2023
Needless to say, the Scandoval fiasco rocked the reality TV world and now Leviss may be pregnant with Sandoval’s child.
The Raquel Leviss Pregnancy Rumors Explained
- Leviss has scarcely been seen in public since the Scandoval drama unfolded. There were reports that she had checked into a mental health facility in Arizona since the public fallout. However, the rumor mill is claiming that Leviss is actually pregnant and hiding out in her grandmother’s house in Tucson.
- This speculation was compounded when TikTok user @thebravomum alleged that she heard information from Leviss’ sister confirming her pregnancy.
- Fans were also convinced Leviss was pregnant when Vanderpump Rules executive producer Alex Baskin told Variety that there was going to be an explosive revelation about the Scandoval drama in the show’s upcoming three-part reunion special.
- Baskin tells Variety: “The reunion is not just a recap of what you know, and it’s not just an intense version of the emotions There is new information. I will put it this way: There are revelations, and they are revelations that not all of them know now.”
- Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent also teased that the upcoming reunion was going to be “so f*cking good” while Bravo presenter Andy Cohen called it “truly jaw-dropping.”
@thebravomom 911 #vanderpumprules #bravo #wwhl #foryou #breakingnews ♬ original sound – ✨The Bravo Mom✨
But.. How True Are These Pregnancy Rumors?
- There is no confirmation from Leviss’ or Sandoval’s camps confirming her pregnancy. However, numerous sources told ET that she was not pregnant.
- Then on the Call Her Daddy podcast on May 24, Ariana Madix said she could not fully discredit the Raquel pregnancy rumors saying: “I don’t think so. I’ve talked to our show runners. I think I know the deal, but I’m not entirely sure.”
- In fact, on May 17 Page Six reported that Leviss and Scandoval had split up following their affair.
- However, these break-up rumors were disputed by Madix. She told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live on May 17 that Leviss was still sending letters to Sandoval in the home they shared together.
— WWHL (@BravoWWHL) May 18, 2023
What’s next The three-part Vanderpump Rules reunion begins May 24, at 21:00 ET/PT on Bravo and so fans might get some clarification on the pregnancy rumors then.
Update 05/24/2023 by Pesala Bandara: Information on Ariana’s comments on Raquel’s pregnancy on Call Her Daddy podcast added./em>