Some viewers “feel sorry” for Raquel Leviss after watching the third and final episode of the Vanderpump Rules reunion and accuse cast members of bullying her.
Disgusting! Bullying at its finest! 🤮
— Victoria 👑♉️ (@bekindandbetrue) June 8, 2023
Since the “Scandoval” cheating scandal broke, there has understandably been widespread support for Ariana Madix. But some viewers started to sympathize with Raquel after the Vanderpump Rules reunion.
‘I Feel Sorry for Raquel’
- During the final Vanderpump Rules reunion, Ariana called Raquel “disgusting” when she attempted to apologize and told her she was “nothing” after her betrayal. While co-stars Lala Kent and James Kennedy did not mince words with their vitriol towards Raquel.
- In a viral tweet, that received over 3,000 likes, Chrissy Brown said that she had “tears” watching the “verbal abuse” that Raquel received from the cast. While she did not condone Raquel’s actions, she sympathized with her as a human being.
- In another tweet, with over 3,000 likes, Samantha Bush said that the Vanderpump Rules cast were “gross” towards Raquel.
- Numerous other social media users said they felt “sorry” for Raquel. Some thought the “bullying” by other cast members could have been had harmful implications on her mental health and criticized Bravo for allowing it on the reunion.
- After watching the reunion, the #TeamRaquel hashtag even began trending. Some fans felt Raquel had been manipulated by Tom Sandoval.
— Chrissy Brown (@MsChrissyBrown) June 8, 2023
Plz don’t yell at me, but some of things said to Raquel were really gross. #PumpRules
— samantha bush (@takeyourzoloft) June 8, 2023
Y’all I’m sorry, it’s not like Raquel murdered someone. Part 3 of the reunion was a little to aggressive for my liking, it actually made me feel sorry for her. #PumpRules
— Sultan Boushahri (@SBoushahri) June 8, 2023
I feel sorry for Raquel! The bullying, insult, belittling, i don’t care! She killed no one, i hate it when people come for blood! Lala and James acting like saints, get a grip monsters! #VanderpumpReunion
— Bravo wives club (@bravowivesclub) June 8, 2023
— Natalie's Chin 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🇺🇸🤭 (@KweenRanter) June 8, 2023
And… After Glamour shared its issue featuring Ariana today, many social media users criticized the magazine for putting her on the cover after her “dehumanizing” behavior towards Raquel on the reunion.
But, Ariana’s fans pointed out that she was still hurting from Raquel’s fresh betrayal when the reunion was filmed.
Should have waited for the final reunion to air before making this decision🥴 Her nasty words weren’t very glamorous
— Lenny Hochstein Hate Account (@luratzville) June 8, 2023
What’s next: Raquel has plans to share her “unfiltered” story.
According to RadarOnline, a source close to Raquel says the reality TV star is currently in a “voluntary inpatient behavioral health and trauma facility” and has been for 68 days in total.
The source went on to say that Raquel “is a young woman that is and has been remorseful for her actions and has APOLOGIZED REPEATEDLY” and she “looks forward to sharing her story with the unfiltered truth when she comes out.”