@deuxmoi From this week’s podcast episode of Deux/U…link in bio to listen to more from this clip #fyp #taylorswift #taylorsversion #taylornation #joealwyn ♬ original sound – deuxmoi
- According to a blind item posted by anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, a source claims that Joe Alwyn was not the best boyfriend to Taylor Swift towards the end of their relationship.
- The source alleges that Joe was belittling of her Eras tour before their break-up. He also reportedly refused to attend red carpet events with Taylor and offer her public support.
- “I have on good authority that by the end, Joe was borderline disparaging about Taylor wanting to be back in the spotlight,” a source told Deuxmoi in early June. “He was used to the Reputation and ‘Pandemic Taylor’ who was happy being a homebody with him and hiding away in England in musty cabins and basically never going anywhere high profile.”
- The source continues: “Then when the pandemic waned and she started working in Midnights and started planning the tour and most of all when she and the team felt very strongly she was likely to get an Oscar nomination for Where the Crawdads Sing song, she began to get more and more excited about maybe attending events with him.”
- But Joe allegedly mocked Taylor’s hopes that they would attend the Oscars together as a couple: “She assumed they would walk the Oscars red carpet, he basically scoffed and sneered at all of it, openly was disparaging about how stupid high profile restaurants were, how lame award shows were. And honestly, Taylor loves an award.”
- In the latest Deux U podcast episode, Deuxmoi brought up this blind item once again and said that she doubts Taylor and Joe are still in contact given these allegations.
Is Joe The Inspiration For Bejeweled? Following the blind item, Taylor’s fans now think that Joe might have inspired her Midnights track “Bejeweled.” In the song, she says: “I miss sparkling.”
But: Deuxmoi can’t always be trusted.
- Of course, Deuxmoi is not always the most unreliable source especially given that most of the blind items are anonymous and unverified. For one thing, Joe has been out and about and making several public appearances since his break-up with Taylor Swift.
- But Deuxmoi can occasionally be extremely correct with its information. (For example, it started the current Kylie Jenner and Timothee Chalamet dating rumors.)
For 6 years, we didn't see Joe Alwyn anywhere, and now he's out and about at plays and walking around in his little floral button-up? He is living his best life right now pic.twitter.com/KHx4FOnRXW
— Cynthia 🇲🇽 #BringWynonnaHome (@cinty1021) June 16, 2023
What’s next: Deuxmoi also published a blind item that stated that Joe will be staring in the next season of The White Lotus. So we’ll wait and see if that rumor is proven right.