Tom Holland says Zendaya fell in love with him after he fixed a broken door for her — and it may reveal that the couple have secretly been in a relationship longer than we know.
“I fixed my girlfriend’s door once, really early on in our relationship. I was hanging out at her house and her door was broken… and I was like imma fix that door for you and now we’re in love”
LMAO I love him so much 😭 pic.twitter.com/fsy1WkJri7
— emilie ♡ fan account (@tomhollandsdaya) June 23, 2023
‘Her Door was Broken’
- In an interview with UniLad on June 23, Tom Holland revealed that he wooed Zendaya with his handyman skills.
- Tom described how he won Zendaya’s heart with his carpentry skills, saying: “I fixed my girlfriend’s door once, really early on in our relationship. I was hanging out at her house and her door was broken and I was like I’m going to fix that door for you and now we’re in love.”
- Fans thought this was “so sweet.” But Tom’s story also suggested that we don’t have all the details about the couple’s relationship timeline and fans think the pair are “lying to them”.
Have Zendaya and Tom Holland Been Dating Since 2019?
- As far as the public knows, Zendaya and Tom only started dating in July 2021 after the pair were photographed kissing in a car in Los Angeles.
- However in a 2019 interview, Tom told Jimmy Kimmel that he “fixed a friend’s door once” and described “it was pretty impressive.”
- Fans are now speculating that Zendaya and Tom have actually been dating as far as back as 2019. Tom’s story suggests that the pair had an on-again-off-again relationship for some time as in 2020, Zendaya was spotted kissing her Euphoria co-star Jacob Elordi.
- Meanwhile according to US Weekly, Tom was linked to family friend Olivia Bolton from 2019 until they split in April 2020. After his break-up with Olivia, he then reportedly moved in with Nadia Parkes before eventually getting back together with Zendaya.
woahhhhh Tom Holland saying in a recent interview how he fixed zendayas door early on in their relationship… and on Jimmy Kimmel in 2019 he talked about it … pic.twitter.com/Kz1dNUvX59
— jaz ♡ (@mrslumax) June 23, 2023
— E! News (@enews) February 5, 2020
Yeah and everyone seems to forgot about this https://t.co/SYeu3HPJKJ
— dr cope (@ibully69) June 24, 2023