If you want to hire Kim Kardashian’s favorite makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, it will cost you $30,000.
Kim’s make-up artist does not come cheap…
- Over the weekend, influencer Mikayla Nogueira hired Kim Kardashian’s go-to make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic — who founded Makeup by Mario — to do her glam for her wedding to Cody Hawken.
- And TikToker Sarah Pop revealed exactly how much hiring Mario as a wedding make-up artist would have cost Mikayla.
- In a TikTok video, that amassed over 2.7 million views, Sarah says: “Back in 2017, when I was planning my wedding and looking for a makeup artist, I decided to reach out to Mario Dedivanovic to see if he was available and what his rate would be. She received a response from Mario’s assistant at the time, who told her that his daily rate starts at an eye-watering $30,000 USD.
- Sarah ultimately decided against booking Mario to do her wedding make-up due to the high cost. However, she suggested that Mario may not be charging Kim $30,000 per day for glam: “I don’t think that Kim Kardashian is necessarily paying that much every day for her makeup, though. She likely has him on retainer.”
Mario Dedivanovic now charges $60,000 per day
- However, Hypebae Beauty reports that Mario now charges far more than his 2017 day rate of $30,000.
- In the last six years, the demand for Kim’s go-to make-up artist has skyrocketed and his prices have doubled. In 2023, Mario is now charging a rate of $60,000 USD per day.
- According to Hypebae Beauty, the standard daily date for a celebrity make-up artist is around $1,500 USD per day.