Social media users are desperately trying to find a fan who cleverly managed to get a photo with Beyoncé Knowles.
THE GIRL WHO SLID HER WAY INTO TAKING A PIC WITH BEYONCÉ ATE THAT LMFAOOO😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/SC50N6kH9Q
— 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆💚 (@beyoncegarden) June 20, 2023
- In a viral video filmed on June 21, Beyoncé Knowles is seen arriving with Jay-Z at Pharrell Williams’ debut Louis Vuitton show at Paris Fashion Week. The famous couple are surrounded by security.
- As Beyoncé strolls to the show, a grinning fan casually comes out of nowhere and slickly walks backward towards her — without the superstar noticing.
- As she walks backwards, the smiling woman ingeniously slides right next to Beyoncé for a brief moment and smoothly gets herself in the same frame for a photo with the singer. Her friend presumably then captures a photo of the duo.
‘We Need to Find Her!’
- The widely-shared clip amassed over 16.3 million views on TikTok. Social media users praised the fan as a “genius” for shrewdly getting a photo with Beyoncé and noted that Jared Leto would have also appeared in the shot.
- Some viewers speculated that she must have “planning this [photo] for years.” Others applauded the fan on her slick approach to getting a selfie with a celebrity and the fact that she “didn’t have to bother her [Beyoncé] for it. Iconic.”
- Online users have since been trying to hunt down the fan and find the final photo that she took with Beyoncé.
Meanwhile: Drake brutally ignored a fan who tried to take a photo with him.