Beyoncé Knowles’ mother Tina Knowles has allegedly secretly split from her second husband Robert Lawson, according to some online publications.
- In 2016, Beyoncé’s mother Tina Knowles married her longtime friend actor Robert Lawson. It was her second marriage.
- Tina had divorced Beyoncé’s father Matthew Knowles in 2011 after 31 years of marriage — when it was revealed that he had fathered son Nixon Knowles with another woman.
- However, AceShowbiz reports that according to her social media activity, Tina has seemingly quietly split from Richard after eight years of marriage. .
- Beyoncé’s mother has allegedly changed her name from “Tina Knowles-Lawson” to “Tina Knowles” on Instagram. However, her Instagram handle is still @MrsTinaLawson.
- According to AceShowbiz, Richard has allegedly been spotted without his wedding ring as of late and the pair did not celebrate their recent wedding anniversary on Instagram as they have done in the past. They have also not posted any photos of each other on social media recently.
- Media Take Out also reports that Richard did not attend Jay Z’s mother’s wedding to longtime partner, Roxanne Wiltshire on July 3.
But: Neither Tina nor Richard have confirmed the rumors.
Meanwhile, Matthew Knowles’ love child and Beyoncé’s half-brother Nixon Knowles has been asking why the famous singer “doesn’t love him.” Beyoncé reportedly refuses to have no contact with her 13-year-old half-sibling.