A TikToker went viral after she revealed her incredible view of Taylor Swift’s concert from her apartment window.
@beckyhill7 #taylorswift #taylor #swifttok #eratour #delicatetaylorswift #tata ♬ original sound – Becky Hill
- This weekend, Taylor Swift performed at Seattle’s Lumen Field as part of her record-breaking Eras tour in a two-night run. The concert drew over 72,171 fans on the Saturday night — the most ever in the venture’s history for a concert.
- While both shows were sold out, a TikToker revealed how she had the ultimate view of Taylor’s Seattle concerts from the comfort of her own bed.
- In a TikTok video, that amassed over 4.6 million views and 1.2 million likes, content creator Becky Hill showed how she could perfectly hear and see Taylor’s show from her bedroom window.
- In the clip, Taylor can be heard singing Delicate to a huge audience.
- Fans were gobsmacked and envious of the content creator’s view of Taylor’s concert from her apartment window. Some dubbed it “the best seats in the house” and the definition of “we have the Eras tour at home.”
- Many social media users commented that the stadium view of Taylor was worth the high rent prices in downtown Seattle: “The rare moment when your crazy high rent price seems worth it.”
- However, while others said they were jealous of the TikToker’s access to Taylor’s Eras tour from her apartment window, it would be annoying living with the noise at every concert and event at Lumen Field.
Why it matters: Taylor’s Eras Tour, which started in March and ends in the U.S. on August 9, is on track to become the biggest in concert history, potentially grossing $1 billion. The singer is regularly filling football stadiums that hold more than 70,000 people.
Fans have been flocking in enormous numbers to Taylor’s Eras tour and some are paying thousands of dollars to nab tickets to her shows — sometimes for nosebleed seats at a stadium. So the idea of getting a free, perfect view from your bedroom window is literal “goals.”