Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny are reportedly “in love” and “super serious” about their relationship.
Bad Bunny y Kendall Jenner anoche cenando en Yoko en Puerto Rico. ❤️🔥🍣 pic.twitter.com/TSFcGAtolE
— Bunny’s Network (@badbunnynetwork) July 8, 2023
‘So Happy Together’
- According to People, a source exclusively confirmed that Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny are going strong as a couple.
- Kendall and Bad Bunny were spotted enjoying a romantic vacation at Gozzer Ranch Golf & Lake Club in Harrison, Idaho and the pair are “so happy together.”
- “They definitely seem in love, and super serious,” the source tells People. “They’re really friendly. Kendall is so low key that plenty of guests don’t even know who she was.”
- Footage have also been circulating on social media that appear to show Kendall and Bad Bunny holidaying in his home country of Puerto Rico earlier this month. The couple were filmed and photographed by bystanders dining at La Lanterna restaurant and Yoko in San Juan.
- Kendall and Bad Bunny have made it clear that their relationship are serious in other ways too.
- Bad Bunny has been photographed wearing a necklace with Kendall’s initial “K.” Kendall also appears to have the exact same necklace and was wearing in a recent Vogue video.
- It also may be no coincidence that Bad Bunny’s latest music collaboration on the single K-Pop is with Travis Scott — who dated the supermodel’s sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall was photographed having dinner with Travis and Gigi Hadid at Paris Fashion Week in June.
- In a profile with The Wall Street Journal last month, Kendall also suggested that her relationship with Bad Bunny was going strong. When asked about Bunny, she said “no comment” and explained that she was “keeping things sacred.”
bad bunny wearing a "k" necklace of Kendall?😭 pic.twitter.com/C7MOLXhr6e
— ssoj ° (@ssoj06) June 28, 2023
Why it matters Bad Bunny’s fans will not be happy to hear that his relationship with Kendall is getting “super serious.”
For many of his fans, Bad Bunny is viewed as a champion of Puerto Rican culture and he has openly criticized non-Latin people exploiting Latin culture.
Meanwhile, the Kardashian-Jenner family has been repeatedly accused of cultural appropriation — with Kendall particularly called out for profiting off Mexican culture with her tequila brand 818.