- In recent weeks, rumors have swirled of a split between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
- However, according to anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi on the DeuxU podcast today, a reliable source close to the couple said that the Harry and Meghan are not heading for divorce. Although, they claimed that the couple has allegedly faced stress and changes during their marriage.
- “They are not moving and they are not breaking up. Things are good,” Deuxmoi’s trusted source tells Deuxmoi. “Have there been some changes and stressful times? Yes. But they are solid, no different than any relationship. I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble but they are sadly human.”
- Deuxmoi’s trusted source also appeared to quash recent rumors that Meghan and Harry were planning on moving from Montecito to the secluded enclave of Hope Beach in Santa Barbara, California.
- This is not the first time a source close to the couple has denied the divorce rumors. An insider close to Meghan and Harry told Page Six that the break-up allegations were “not true. It’s literally made up.”
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) May 15, 2023
But: This may not stop the divorce rumors.
- Even though sources have refuted the break-up, the rumor mill cannot stop speculating on the state of Meghan’s and Harry’s marriage.
- Page Six reported that Harry is reportedly making plans to return to Africa solo for a new Netflix documentary — without Meghan.
- In May, a report emerged that Prince Harry had a room at the San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood “set aside” to get away from Meghan. However, a spokesperson for Harry’s and Meghan’s non-profit organization Archewell denied the existence of the room to The New York Post.