Euphoria star Angus Cloud has died at the age of 25.
- TMZ reports that actor Angus Cloud — who plays the popular character of Fezco in the hit series Euphoria — has died at the age of 25 in his home in Oakland, California
- The actor’s family tells TMZ: “It is with the heaviest heart that we had to say goodbye to an incredible human today. As an artist, a friend, a brother and a son, Angus was special to all of us in so many ways.”
- According to Angus’ family, he had struggled with the recent death of his father. They also said that the actor had been transparent about his mental health battles.
- The actor’s family says: “Last week he buried his father and intensely struggled with this loss. The only comfort we have is knowing Angus is now reunited with his dad, who was his best friend. Angus was open about his battle with mental health and we hope that his passing can be a reminder to others that they are not alone and should not fight this on their own in silence.”
- Angus’ family added: “We hope the world remembers him for his humor, laughter and love for everyone. We ask for privacy at this time as we are still processing this devastating loss.”
- His family did not state a cause of death for the actor.