Fans are convinced that Hailey Bieber tried to pretend her husband Justin Bieber was filming her in a now-deleted TikTok video.
@larissamarty couldn't be more embarrassing #haileybieber #justinbieber #haileybaldwin #celebrity #celebrities #foryou #foryoupage #viralusa #viralvideo #viralintheworld #viralusa #virall #viraltiktok #paparazzi #pregnant ♬ i wanna be yours remix – 🎧
- Last week, Hailey Bieber allegedly posted a TikTok video that seemingly showed her husband filming and talking to her while she lay in bed. In the clip, Hailey appears to pose for Justin and look up to her husband as he records her.
- A fan account dedicated to Hailey described the video as the “cutest thing you’ll see all day.”
- However, some internet sleuths have claimed that Hailey is pretending that Justin is filming her in the TikTok video and that the model is actually recording herself.
- In a TikTok video, that amassed over 5.2 million views, @abigail_0132 claimed that if one zooms into the reflection of an arm in Hailey’s eye, it appears to be her own arm — and not Justin’s.
- @abigail_0132 alleged in the video caption that Hailey was “recording herself with no one there” even though she may have been pretending otherwise.
- According to social media users, Hailey has allegedly deleted the TikTok video since then.
- Some viewers called Hailey’s behavior “embarrassing.” However, other fans pointed that the model had never stated that Justin was filming her and social media users simply perceived that. They asked that viewers stop hating on Hailey who looked “beautiful” in the TikTok video.
- In a comment, TikToker @abigail_0132 clarified that she was “not hating on Hailey” with her video. She said: “I’m not calling Hailey a liar or saying that’s she always truthful.”
@klixos Hailey talking to herself and capturing a fake romantic moment between her and Justin (who blind items say, does not even live with her) 💀 #haileybieber #justinbieber #fyp ♬ original sound – blank
Why it matters: Even though Selena Gomez has asked fans to stop bombarding Hailey with “hateful negativity,” the internet is still obsessed with the conspiracy theories around the model and her marriage to Justin.