Pedro Pascal is allegedly dealing with “stalker” fans who are tracking him and his friends according to Deuxmoi.
- According to anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi,Pedro Pascal allegedly has several fans who are “stalking” him and tracking The Last of Us actor’s movemnets around the world.
- On the Deux U podcast last week, Deuxmoi claims she had received “upsetting” information about the disturbing lengths that Pedro’s fans are going to try to get access to the actor.
- Deuxmoi claimed that Pedro’s fans “created a private group chat and used it to gather information on his whereabouts” and even tracked his friends’ activity to allegedly stalk him.
- Deuxmoi also alleges that some of Pedro’s fans had “moved in order to be closer to his house” and even enquired about relocating to the actor’s new neighbourhood when he mentioned moving home.
- The podcast also referred to an incident in July when a fan reportedly “stalked” Pedro to the location where his new movie Gladiator 2 was being filmed. When the fan approached Pedro, the actor was allegedly not pleased about it.
- Deuxmoi also claimed that there was another incident where a super-fan — who complained about being broke online — made a huge donation to Pedro’s friend’s project. They then supposedly used this financial contribution to “openly manipulate” Pedro’s friend into giving them access to the actor. Due to this, Pedro’s friend was forced to close the project.
- According to Deuxmoi, Pedro’s fans have also allegedly stolen photos of the actors and shared them online. They also reportedly “made professional moves to work with another one of Pedro’s friends in order to gain access to him.”
- After receiving this information, Deuxmoi said she was considering not posting information about Pedro anymore to protect the actor.
So the stalker is trying to publicly shame Pedro Pascal because he dared not to be happy about being stalked and did not welcome this dangerously delusional stranger with open arms ?
I sincerely hope toxic stan culture will be regulated before someone gets hurt.
Or worse. https://t.co/9Q4YnGR9Y8
— Phantom (@effoff1988) July 4, 2023
The Big Picture
- But, this information has not been confirmed and Pedro has not commented on any of these allegations about his superfans by Deuxmoi.
- In fact, Pedro attended a fan’s art show that was dedicated to him in Margate, U.K. this weekend. However, the gallery was closed at the time.
- The exhibition, called ADHD Hyper Fixation and why it looks like I love Pedro Pascal, was created by the artist Heidi Gentle Burrell. The artist tells The Guardian: “I wouldn’t call myself an obsessed fan… but I do hyper-fixate on capturing him in my art.”