A TikToker claimed to overhear Matty Healey complaining about his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift and her “stupid f*cking Swifties” in a viral video.
@sweetandloaf Matty saying how he is glad to be out of LA and away from Taylor Swift and her “stupid fucking Swifties” 👀#taylorswiftmattyhealy ♬ karma sped up – ✨️j <3 ✨️
- On Monday, TikToker @sweetandloaf shared a video of Taylor Swift’s controversial ex-boyfriend Matty Healey talking to a woman at baggage claim in Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- @sweetandloaf said she started filming The 1975’s lead singer after she heard someone next to her “talking sh*t about Taylor Swift and it turns out to be Matty Healy.”
- In the video, which has over 2.8 million views on TikTok, @sweetandloaf also claims that she heard “Matty saying how he is glad to be out of LA and away from Taylor Swift and her “stupid f*cking Swifties.”
- Matty Healey has reportedly been on holiday in Hawaii with his model ex Meredith Mickelson after splitting from Taylor.
But: Matty Healy can’t be heard speaking in the video.
@sweetandloaf Replying to @Artemis =] ♬ original sound – E
- While the TikToker claims to have heard Matty bad-mouthing Taylor, he actually can’t be heard in the footage. In the viral video, Taylor’s song Karma is overlayed onto the footage and Matty’s words are inaudible.
- Some viewers were doubtful that Matty had actually been complaining about Taylor and her fans and wanted proof.
- @sweetandloaf responded by uploading a second TikTok video of Matty with the original audio and no music. However, unfortunately, Matty’s words still can’t be heard in the clip.
- Viewers are calling upon the celebrity lip readers of TikTok to translate the video and reveal what Matty was saying. A TikTok user humorously commented: “Algorithm bring me back when the lip readers are here.”