Sophia Bush divorced her husband Grant Hughes after “something nuclear happened in their marriage.”
- On August 4, Sophia Bush shocked her fans when she filed for divorce from her husband Grant Hughes on Friday after 13 months of marriage.
- The news came just a few weeks after Sophia and Grant celebrated their first wedding anniversary in a post. In a now-deleted Instagram post, the One Tree Hill star gushed that Grant was her “favorite” and they were “running toward the future” together.
- Fans were wondering what had gone wrong in Sophia’s and Grant’s marriage. According to anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, an exclusive and “reliable” source claimed that Sophia’s was forced to divorce her husband after something unexpected happened took her by shock.
- On the DeuxU podcast today, Deuxmoi’s source “Yes, something nuclear happened in their marriage that she did not see coming.”
- The source suggested that Grant was not unfaithful in their marriage: “It was bad enough to make her certain she needed to file for divorce and no it’s not as simple as someone cheating”
- The source claimed that Sophia was being earnest when she gushed about Grant on Instagram weeks before: “I heard that her anniversary post a couple weeks ago was genuine and that she in no way anticipated things would take the turn they have but that she felt her hands were tied.”
- Since filing for divorce, Sophia has deleted all traces of Grant from social media and also changed her name on Instagram — removing her married surname “Hughes”.
- A source told People: “Sophia and Grant were friends for 10 years and bonded during COVID through their love of community service. They continue to run their nonprofit together and remain good friends.’