Ben Affleck’s children reportedly think Jennifer Lopez is a “wonderful stepmother.”
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck shopping with kids in Savannah, Georgia (August 18, 2022) pic.twitter.com/KHuJs6OTuP
— Bennifer Updates (@BenniferUpdates) August 18, 2022
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez married last summer after rekindling their relationship in 2021 — 14 years after they originally ended their first engagement.
- In the years between the time they met and their marriage, Ben and Jennifer each had children of their own. The couple’s blended family includes JLo’s 15-year-old twins Max and Emme whom she shares with ex-husband Marc Anthony. Meanwhile Affleck has son Samuel, 10, and daughters Seraphina, 13, and Violet, 16, whom he shares with ex-wife Jennifer Garner.
- There has been much speculation about Ben’s and Jennifer’s blended family and the dynamic between the two households. And a source claimed to anonymous celebrity account Deuxmoi that one of Affleck’s kids absolutely adores Jennifer.
- On the DeuxU podcast yesterday, Deuxmoi alleged that a source reveals: “One of Ben Affleck’s children says that JLo is a wonderful stepmother and makes her father very happy.”
- Deuxmoi said she had further heartwarming details about the relationship between JLo and her stepchild but she did not want to divulge more information in order to protect the kid’s identity.
- However, Deuxmoi revealed that another source claimed that Ben and Jennifer were still happily married one year later. The source says: “I wanted to chime in about Ben and JLo. I just worked with him and it was such a pleasant experience…. JLo was also there at the house for our screenings and would ask me if I wanted anything to eat or drink. She’s so kind and supportive of Ben. He asks her opinion often.”
Jennifer Lopez with her stepdaughter Violet shopping in Los Angeles (July 12, 2023) pic.twitter.com/6Rb6h6ILcD
— Bennifer Updates (@BenniferUpdates) July 13, 2023
Why it matters There has been rumors of marriage problems for Bennifer since they tied the knot last year and the internet users are obsessed with analyzing photos and videos of the couple.
Last month, social media users went wild arguing over a supposedly “awkward” photo of Jennifer posing with Ben’s daughter Violet. And in February, a video of Jennifer and Ben “arguing” at the Grammy awards went viral.
But Deuxmoi’s sources appear to suggest that Jennifer, Ben, and their blended families may be happier than ever.