Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner were spotted looking cosy at Drake’s concert this weekend.
Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner together at Drake’s concert in Inglewood, California. https://t.co/HFCpiNeWwW
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) August 14, 2023
- Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny proved they were still going strong as a couple after they were spotted looking adorable together at Drake’s concert in Inglewood, California on Saturday.
- In a clip, posted by a fan and shared by @PopCrave on Twitter, Kendall and Bad Bunny are seen looking happy together in the audience of Drake’s show.
- At the start of the footage, Kendall appears to fall and Bad Bunny catches her. They both laugh together over the incident and Kendall whispers something in the singer’s ear. The pair then sweetly embrace and start dancing together.
- Kendall’s and Bad Bunny’s loved-up appearance comes as reports claimed the couple are “in love, and super serious” about each other.
Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner tonight😩😩😩 pic.twitter.com/i71BOr9KBY
— Kendall & Benito (@kenitoarchive) August 14, 2023
Kendall and Bad Bunny last night at Drake’s concert in Inglewood, CA 😍 pic.twitter.com/b8XB1uG7ry
— kendall jenner outfits 💋 (@kenjenstyle) August 14, 2023
Why it matters: Fans aren’t convinced that Kendall and Bad Bunny aren’t compatible as a couple but the romantic footage of the couple proves otherwise.
- Bad Bunny’s fans have been upset and angry about his rumored relationship with Kendall. Bad Bunny is viewed as a champion of Puerto Rican culture and has openly criticized non-Latin people adopting Latin culture.
- Conversely, the Kardashian-Jenner family have long been accused of cultural appropriation — with Kendall particularly criticized for profiting off Mexican culture with her tequila brand 818 and a problematic ad she did for the product.
- As a result, social media users have claimed that Kendall’s and Bad Bunny’s relationship is not long-term material. However, the couple keeps going from strength to strength and proving that they’re happy together.
- Some fans even seem to be changing their opinion on the couple. Several social media users loved their chemistry in the footage at Drake’s concert and described them as “cute together.”
- However, others were still unconvinced and dubbed them the “worst couple.” Bad Bunny fans questioned how the pair communicate as Bad Bunny told TIME in March that he is still learning English as a language — and Kendall reportedly does not speak Spanish.