Mauricio Umansky is allegedly “telling everyone” that he has “broken up” with his Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards. And he allegedly won’t stop talking about Kyle’s relationship with Morgan Wade either.
- Im recent months, there have been constant rumors that Kyle Richards and husband Mauricio Umansky are divorcing after 27 years of marriage.
- And on July 3, People reported that a source had confirmed that “Kyle and Mauricio have been separated for a while now but are still living under the same roof.
- However, shortly afterward, Kyle and Umansky denied reports that they had separated in a joint statement: “In regards to the news that came out about us today.. any claims regarding divorcing are untrue.” But the couple admitted that they “had a rough year [and] the most challenging one of our marriage.”
- Since then, the pair have put up a united front. On July 4, DeuxMoi published a photo of the couple together in Aspen. And Mauricio posted a supportive comment on an Instagram post of Kyle’s steamy music video with country singer Morgan Wade. Fans have speculated that Kyle and Morgan have a romantic relationship for months.
- However, according to anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, a source has claimed that Mauricio is telling everyone that he and Kyle have split. The source also alleges that Mauricio has been spilling all the details about Kyle’s rumored relationship with Morgan to anyone who will listen.
- On the Deux U podcast today, DeuxMoi read the anonymous tip which claims: “I think it’s time for this well-known housewife to put a muzzle on her hubby recently seen carelessly carousing around Europe. He’s been very vocal about his current relationship status, not only is he telling everyone they are broken up but also blabbing to anyone and everyone that will listen about details regarding her highly-speculated new relationship. Reel it in amigo.
But Kyle and Mauricio continue to shut down any rumors of a split.