Ariana Grande is allegedly struggling with the backlash against her relationship with married Wicked co-star Ethan Slater and the pair may no longer be dating.
@alexandrakmack Ethan Slater spotted at Revelry Yards in Ithaca, NY #ethanslater #arianagrande #wicked ♬ break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored – Ariana Grande
- On July 20, TMZ broke the news that Ariana Grande was dating her married Wicked co-star Ethan Slater following her split from husband-of-two-years Dalton Gomez.
- TMZ suggested that Ethan and Ariana had not started dating until they had both separated from their partners. However, Ethan’s wife Lilly Jay slammed the singer — saying Ariana is “not a girl’s girl. My family is just collateral damage.”
- Since the news broke, Ariana and Ethan have not been spotted together. Although TikTok user @alexandrakmack allegedly spotted Ethan dining without Ariana at Revelry Yards in Ithaca, New York on August 15.
- Now, an exclusive source has told Deuxmoi that Ariana has gone into hiding in Montecito, California and is not doing well with the public backlash against her. Deuxmoi further suggested that it was unclear if Ariana and Ethan are still dating.
- The source claims: “She is mostly laying low in Montecito. I’ve heard she’s not taking the backlash well.”
- While Ariana has been continuing to post on social media, she has not been photographed publicly since she was spotted shopping with Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo in London on July 18.
- Ariana and Ethan are yet to comment on their rumored romance.
📸 Ariana and Ethan Slater recently pic.twitter.com/bQspwzrchO
— Ariana Grande Today (@ArianaToday) March 5, 2023