Hailey Bieber has reportedly taken over her husband Justin Bieber’s business affairs — amid the controversy around Scooter Braun.
- According to Page Six, Hailey Bieber has taken control of husband Justin Bieber’s business matters — amid rumors that the singer has separated from his longtime collaborator and manager Scooter Braun.
- Scooter has been Justin’s manager and close friend since the early 2000s. However, speculation has swirled that the pair have parted ways. On Friday, Puck News reported that the singer was allegedly “poking around for a new agency or manager” and Bieber and Braun haven’t “spoken for months.”
- Representatives for Justin and Scooter quickly denied reports of a rift and said the star was “not looking for new management.”
- But the rumors have not stopped and now Page Six is reporting that Justin’s wife-of-five-years Hailey has taken over his business management and wants them to be the industry’s ultimate power couple.
- “Hailey has taken control and is heavily involved. She’s a part of meetings and she’s talking a lot for him,” a source told Page Six. “She’s the voice. They’re becoming this power couple. She’s a big part of everything he’s doing.”
Why it matters: Neither Hailey nor Justin have commented on the latest Page Six report. However, the persistent rumors about Justin’s management have fans speculating that the singer is finally taking control of his career since starting out as a child star.
A source tells Page Six that “Everything has been set up by Scooter since he was a kid. Justin is older, wiser and smarter, and has started asking questions.”
Scooter has also made headlines in recent years after Taylor Swift condemned him for purchasing her master recordings. His actions fuelled a debate about ethics in the music industry.