Social media users are thirsting over Ice Spice’s “hot” mom — after a video of her dancing to her daughter’s music went viral.
@new2oldtv #icespice mom definitely be outside 💯🔥 , have y’all ever seen her in person before??? . Don’t ask me how I found this. 😩 @ice spice #new2oldtv ♬ original sound – New2old
Ice Spice’s Mom is a ‘Baddie’
- Ice Spice’s mother Charina Almanzar has become a social media sensation after she shared a clip of her vibing to her rapper daughter’s track Deli. In the widely-shared video, Ice Spice’s mother dances and lip-syncs in the back of the car to the song.
- Viewers were left stunned by Ice Spice’s resemblance to her gorgeous mother: “She’s so pretty, just like her daughter.”
- Other fans described Ice Spice’s mother as their new “obsession” and “a baddie like her daughter.” While another TikTok user commented on how the rapper’s mother was proof that “Ice Spice is going to be fine forever. Look at her momma!”
- Ice Spice has previously praised her mother’s influence on her. In an interview, the rapper said: “I always knew I was gonna be a baddie because you know my mom is a baddie and when your mom’s a baddie, you’re going to be a baddie.”
@ironsentry her mom IS a BADDIE OMG- #fyp #foryoupage #icespice #icespicedit ♬ original sound – SEB
Ice Spice’s Mom Has Gone Viral Before
Ice Spice and her Mom (2021) pic.twitter.com/oY2EpANV8x
— AuxGod (@AuxGod_) May 12, 2023
- This is not the first time that fans have become obsessed with Ice Spice’s mom. In May, a photo of Ice Spice posing with her mother back in 2021 went viral — amassing over 35 million views on Twitter. A social media user remarked: “Y’all can have Ice Spice, I want her Mom!”
- Ice Spice’s mother is Dominican and reportedly worked at a car dealership in the Bronx, New York while the rapper was growing up. Ice Spice previously revealed that her mother was 17 years old when she gave birth to her. She met Ice Spice’s father Joseph Gaston in a McDonalds but the pair divorced when their daughter was two years old.
- Ice Spice previously said that both her parents are extremely supportive of her rap career: “They’re mad supportive, like it’s so crazy. They have always been.”