Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet are reportedly 100% still together after eight months of dating.
Kylie and Timmy Have ‘Not Cooled Off’
- Last week, reports surfaced that Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet had broken up. Life&Style reported that Timothée had ended his seven-month romance with Kylie and “dumped” the billionaire.
- There were even rumors that Kylie and her ex-boyfriend and father of her children Travis Scott might be getting back together. The rapper had previously
- However, on the DeuxU podcast today, anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi revealed that she had received information from a reliable source denying claims that Kylie’s and Timothée’s relationship had cooled off. They also refuted rumors that Kylie and her ex Travis were getting back together.
- Deuxmoi also said that her sources told her that the couple have actually been dating for eight months — not seven months as it is often reported.
- A further source told Deuxmoi: “I can tell you with 100% certainty that Kylie and Timmy are together. It’s been going on for eight months now.”
- However, Deuxmoi claimed that she had heard suggestions that Kylie and Travis may not yet be exclusive.
Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet interacting during Paris Fashion Week in resurfaced video amid dating rumors. pic.twitter.com/kWc7Vlsd9z
— Buzzing Pop (@BuzzingPop) April 8, 2023
Why it matters: Kylie and Timothée have been one of Hollywood’s most secretive yet high-profile couples this year. Although they have been photographed together, the pair have not commented on their rumored relationship.
However, given that Deuxmoi broke the story that Kylie and Timothée were dating, the gossip account might have the correct information about the elusive couple still going strong.