Britney Spears is reportedly getting close to her former criminal housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz — in the wake of her divorce from her husband Sam Ashgari .
Britney Spears Has Been Linked To Her Housekeeper
- On August 19, Britney Spears’ husband Sam Asghari filed for divorce from the singer after just over a year of marriage. And now, according to Page Six, Britney is allegedly developing a relationship with her ex-housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz — who allegedly has a criminal past.
- Page Six reports that a source claims Britney “has been getting close” with her former member of staff.
- The singer allegedly hired Paul a year ago in the role of a housekeeper to “clean toilets, mop floors, and pick up trash.” Paul was reportedly hired without a background check and he supposedly had been “charged with multiple misdemeanors and even a felony.”
- According to Page Six, Paul was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022 and disturbing the peace in April 2014. According to court records, Paul was also charged with child endangerment, which was dismissed due to a plea negotiation.
- Paul is believed to have been fired from his role as Britney’s housekeeper. But the singer is spending time with him after her divorce.
Is Britney Spears Dating Paul Richard Soliz? We look at the evidence.
- Neither Paul nor representatives for Britney returned Page Six’s requests for comments on their rumored relationship.
- Interestingly, on August 17, TMZ reported that Britney’s husband Sam believes that the singer allegedly cheated on him with a staff member at her house during their marriage. There were allegations of footage of Britney and the staffer together in a compromising position. However, these claims have not been confirmed.
- Also, Britney has seemingly been spotted with the same mystery man on numerous occasions in the past week. The singer went to dinner at Craig’s with the unknown male on Tuesday.
- The same mystery man also appeared to accompany Britney during a trip to the Starbucks drive-thru in Calabasas, Los Angeles on Wednesday. Page Six were unable to identify the man.
- When the news broke of Britney’s and Sam’s divorce, there seemed to be a lot of leaking of stories from both parties. TMZ allegedly appeared to be Sam’s news publication of choice while Page Six was seemingly favored by Britney to tell her side of the story. This makes Page Six’s latest report more interesting.
Britney Spears’ low-key dinner date following split and cheating accusations
Britney Spears was recently spotted on a dinner date with a new mystery man as she tried to keep a low profile amid her split with her estranged husband, Sam Asghari.
Britney’s dinner date comes after… pic.twitter.com/xYYKHazeLt
— Updates Plug (@pdatesplug247) August 24, 2023
Britney Spears seen driving Mercedes-Benz with mystery man through Calabasas Starbucks drive-thru … in wake of split with Sam Asghari https://t.co/TJIMcG9DUn
— World News (@worldnewstweet_) August 24, 2023
What’s next: In Page Six’s report, the publication notes that Britney and Paul are “not trying to hide their new-found friendship” so the world may get confirmation of their rumored relationship soon.