Ariana Grande and her family have unfollowed Scooter Braun on Instagram — amid ongoing speculation as to why the powerful music manager is losing many of his celebrity clients.
With Ariana Grande unfollowing Scooter Braun, Frankie & Joan Grande AND EDWARD have also unfollowed him within the past hour on Instagram pic.twitter.com/VihwdXBxbp
— AG7 🍵 (@AG7Source) August 28, 2023
Ariana Grande’s Family Unfollow Scooter Braun
- Last week, Ariana Grande confirmed she was splitting with longtime manager and music mogul Scooter Braun after a decade of working together.
- The split came after reports of multiple, major artists parting ways with Scooter — including Demi Lovato, Black Eyed Peas, J Balvin, Carly Rae Jepsen, and allegedly even Justin Bieber.
- Gossip swirled over the possible reasons for why Scooter’s empire of pop stars has apparently collapsed.
- Now, the rumor mill is spinning even more wildly after Ariana and her entire family unfollowed Scooter on Instagram today.
- Ariana, her mother Joan Grande, her brother Frankie Grande, and her father Edward Butera reportedly all unfollowed Scooter on Instagram.
- Interestingly, Ariana has also allegedly unfollowed her head of security and tour manager Roshad Ismail — who was famously known as one of the singer’s best friends. Roshad began as Ariana’s bodyguard and is beloved by the singer’s fans.
Ariana Grande has unfollowed her famously loved bodyguard, Roshad on Instagram pic.twitter.com/rad6wyCJPC
— AG7 🍵 (@AG7Source) August 27, 2023
Why it matters: Ariana’s and her family’s actions suggest there might be trouble for the mega-manager.
- Fans continue to speculate about why Ariana has dropped Scooter as a manager. There were rumors that Ariana severed ties with Scooter after he refused to cut his vacation short to help her respond to the backlash around her rumored relationship with her married Wicked co-star Ethan Slater.
- However, some fans are suggesting that it was a more personal issue that prompted Ariana’s exit from Scooter’s manager and claim the singer’s entire family does not want to have any association with him.
- The sudden rift seems strange as Ariana was seen hanging out with Scooter as recently as May. Scooter posted photos of his visit to see her in London as she was filming Wicked and Ariana responded to the post with the heartwarming face holding back tears Emoji.
- But, neither Scooter nor Ariana have commented on the split or the reasons behind the mass exodus by his superstar clientele.
- Scooter has only responded to the drama with a tweet joking that he was “no longer managing myself.”
Breaking news… I’m no longer managing myself
— Scott “Scooter” Braun (@scooterbraun) August 22, 2023