A video of Taylor Swift’s static hair during her Eras tour concert in Mexico City is going viral online.
@valeria_zepeda7 static (taylor’s version) #MexicoCityTSTheErasTour #TheErasTour #TSTheEessTour #TaylorSwift #TaylorsVersion #TaylorNation #Swifttok #fyp ♬ original sound – Val
Taylor Swift’s Electrifying Hair
- Taylor Swift is back on the road with her record-breaking Eras Tour and kicked off a string of shows in Mexico City on August 24. And the singer’s electrified hair is going viral on TikTok.
- TikToker @valeria_zepeda7 shared footage of Taylor performing Delicate and strands of Swift’s hair appeared to be raised by static electricity so that it looked like the singer’s blonde hair was standing up on its ends.
- The video has amassed over 3.6 million views in less than a day. Fans went wild for Taylor’s gravity-fdefying fly-away hair during her performance of her hit song and could not stop talking about the hilarious moment.
- Several fans suggested that Taylor’s hair was proof that the singer was “electric” and made references to her song
Electric Touch from her re-released 2023 album Speak Now.
- Others were worried that Taylor’s static hair was a warning of a lightning strike. According to The National Weather Service, hair standing up on its ends can sometimes be a sign that lightning is about to strike a person.
@tswiftclips Staticky hair Taylor is a Taylor I didn’t know I needed😂 @taylorswift @taylornation #taylorswift #swifttok #swiftie #theerastour #glendaletstheerastour #erastour #tstheerastour ♬ original sound – Ainsley
This is not the First Time Taylor’s Hair Has Gone Viral: The singer also had static hair when she performed I Knew You Were Trouble during her concert in Glendale, Arizona in March.