Fans think Kylie Jenner said “I love you” to Timothée Chalamet as the couple finally went public with their relationship at Beyoncé Knowles’ concert.
@fernannduhh 👁👄👁 the rumors were true 👍 #kyliejenner #timotheechalamet #kylieandtimothee #beyoncerenaissance #beyonce #fypシ #foryou ♬ original sound – Maria Fernanda
Is Kylie in Love With Timmy?
- Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet made their first public appearance as a couple at Beyoncé Knowles’ concert for her Renaissance tour at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles on September 4.
- Kylie and Timothée broke the internet after TMZ shared photos and footage of the pair kissing, laughing, and chatting in the VIP section of Beyoncé concert — while Wonka actor smoked a cigarette.
- Fans were left stunned by the unexpected couple going official with their romance — after eight months of secretly dating.
- Now, social media users are analyzing the footage of the pair and they are convinced that Kylie told Timothée that she loved him during her ex-boyfriend Travis Scott’s song.
- In footage posted on TikTok, Timothée embraces Kylie from behind and kisses her as her ex-boyfriend and baby daddy’s Travis Scott’s song DELRESTO featuring Beyoncé is being performed.
- According to the TikTok video, which has over 500,000 views, Kylie can be seen visibly mouthing “I love you” to Timothée before they kiss.
- Viewers were convinced that Kylie declared her love for the actor and some even claimed that Timothée could be seen saying “I love you” to the billionaire first in the footage.
- Other fans could not believe that the couple were making declarations of love to each other as Kylie’s ex Travis Scott’s track was being performed: “During a Travis song is crazy!”
Timothée Chalamet and Kylie Jenner spotted publicly for the first time at Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour in LA.
— Pop Base (@PopBase) September 5, 2023
But Kylie or Timothée can’t be heard talking in the clip so it’s unclear whether she told him she loved him. However, viewers seemed to be united in thinking that the couple looked “so cute” together and were sure that they would “be giving us good content in the coming months.”