Fans still think Halle Bailey is pregnant after The Little Mermaid star described her relationship with YouTuber boyfriend DDG as her “first deep, deep, real love.”
— DDG (@PontiacMadeDDG) September 5, 2023
- The Little Mermaid star Halle Bailey has revealed that her romance with the rapper DDG is the “first time” she has ever genuinely been in love in a new interview with Cosmopolitan.
- “You know, you have puppy love experiences, you think that’s love. But this is my first deep, deep, real love,” Halle tells Cosmopolitan.
- Halle further shared that her love for DDG would be inspiring future music. “Love has been a really big one for me too, because that’s something I’m experiencing for the first time, and it’s, like, ‘whoa’ in your brain,” Halle tells Cosmopolitan. “It’s just fireworks, a spark for creativity.”
Why it matters Fans believe Halle’s comments prove the ongoing speculation that she is allegedly pregnant with DDG’s child.
- This is the first time Halle has explicitly spoken about her love for DDG. The pair were first spotted together at an Usher concert in January 2022. They confirmed their relationship and became Instagram official on Halle’s birthday later that year.
- Social media users believe that Halle is deciding to speak out on the relationship now because she is allegedly pregnant.
- For fans, the wild pregnancy speculation is further fuelled by the fact that Halle has been wearing baggier outfits at public appearances and on social media.
- On September 6, a video went viral of Halle purportedly showing “a bump” as she mingled with Pamela Anderson at a Pandora lab-grown diamonds event.
Halle Bailey is definitely pregnant pic.twitter.com/EyhTmRHCm6
— Penfifteen (@Penfifteen42069) September 7, 2023