Olivia Wilde allegedly may be dating comedian Nick Thune — after ending her relationship with Harry Styles late last year.
Is Olivia Wilde Dating Nick Thune?
- On the DeuxU podcast yesterday, anonymous celebrity account Deuxmoi claimed that Olivia Wilde had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles and was now dating comedian, actor, and musician Nick Thune.
- Deuxmoi first posted a sighting of Olivia and Nick together on the evening of September 3. The pair were spotted going for a walk together at the Silver Lake Reservoir Complex in Los Angeles.
- Then on September 9, Olivia was photographed hugging Nick outside The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles — after attending Nate Bargatze’s show. The photos of Olivia and Nick in a warm embrace got fans talking.
- According to Entertainment Tonight, Nick opened Nate’s show at The Greek Theatre and reportedly went backstage to say hi to Olivia.
- Neither Olivia nor Nick have confirmed or commented on the rumors that they are dating. Earlier today, Olivia posted a photo of her in New York on Instagram with the simple caption: “Happy.”
- Olivia’s last serious relationship was with Harry Styles — who she met on the set of Don’t Worry Darling when she was married to Jason Sudeikis. They split in November 2022 after two years of dating. Harry is currently romantically linked to Taylor Russell.
Who is Nick Thunne?
- As well as being a musical comedian, Nick has starred in some major movies and television shows including Knocked Up, Venom, and Love Life starring Anna Kendrick.
- Nick shares a son with his ex-wife Sophie Trudelle Thune. He has most recently been romantically linked to Lake Bell and Summer Phoenix.
- Nick dated It’s Complicated actress Lake in 2021. She is now in a relationship with Chris Rock.
- Nick was also linked to Casey Affleck’s ex-wife Summer Phoenix. Deuxmoi posted a sighting of the pair together at a beach in July. Nick also shared a photograph taken by Summer on his Instagram profile that month and the pair still follow one another on the social media platform.