Miami Dolphins player Xavien Howard allegedly has four women pregnant at the same time.
- An Instagram model claims to be exposing Miami Dolphins shutdown cornerback Xavien Howard. She claimed that the NFL star has got four women pregnant at the same time — including herself.
- In an Instagram post shared on Saturday, model @tappedinwithtai accused the NFL player of allegedly impregnating four women.
- Tai, who has over 268,000 followers tagged Xavien and claimed: “This man obviously had a fetish in getting women pregnant. And now I have his other baby mothers reaching out to me.”
- Tai posted a series of photos of her with Xavien and purported messages with another one of his alleged baby mamas.
- Tai also claimed that the NFL star allegedly “wants to pay me off to terminate my pregnancy and from the looks of the screenshot he sent me with his other baby mother he wants her to terminate too. He’s upset he can’t pay his way out of this one.” She warned other women to “steer clear” from Xavier.
- The Instagram model’s allegations have not been confirmed and Xavier has not commented on Tai’s claims.
- Last year, Xavier agreed to a new five-year contract with the Miami Dolphins said to be worth an average of $17.86 million per year.
The Big Picture: This is not the first time the NFL star has allegedly been involved in a scandal.
- In May, Xavier was sued for more than $100,000 by a woman referred to as Jane Doe for allegedly making secret sex videos and sharing them in “an intentional, outrageous, and reckless act.”
- Xavier claimed that the woman accusing him of filming and distributing the videos had attempted to shake him down for money prior to going public with the allegations. /li>
- In March, a woman who accused Xavier of knowingly giving her incurable sexually transmitted disease (STD) dropped her negligence lawsuit against the Miami Dolphins cornerback.