Fans are stunned after realizing that Central Cee’s ex-girlfriend Madeline Argy looks exactly like the rapper’s mom.
@cenchxmadz4life @CentralCee ♬ original sound – SEB
Madeline Argy and Central Cee’s Mom are Identical
- Central Cee and TikTok star Madeline Argy started dating in the summer of 2022.
- The couple was beloved by social media users. However, in September, Central Cee and Madeline reportedly broke up after one year together.
- While neither Madeline nor Central Cee have commented on the split, the couple both unfollowed each other on Instagram in early September. DJ Zack Bia also confirmed that the Sprint singer was single.
- Meanwhile on September 9, Madeline posted a photo carousel on Instagram which seemed to humorously confirm her newly single status. In the first photo, Madeline is seen eating potato chips in a hotel bed and looking at an iPad. On the iPad, a photo of Central Cee holding cash at a strip club which featured on his rapper’s Instagram story could be seen on the screen./li>
- Although Madeline and Central Cee still appear to be broken up, social media users remain obsessed with the couple. Fans are still hoping they get back together and continue to analyze their relationship status.
- On Monday, a TikTok fan account @cenchxmadz4life shared photos of Madeline and Central Cee’s mother Rachel Caesar. In a video — captioned “anyone else think that Madeline Argy looks like Central Cee’s mom?” — the TikToker pointed out the striking resemblance between Madeline and Central Cee’s mother.
- The TikTok video amassed over 2.6 million in two days. The clip stunned fans who could not believe the undeniable similarities between Madeline and the rapper’s mother.
- “The way my jaw dropped,” a viewer writes. Others said that the resemblance was “wild” and the pair were “two identical.”
@centralcee Too many gyal #newmusic ♬ Sprinter – Dave & Central Cee