An expert has revealed exactly what plastic surgery Sofia Richie has allegedly had in a viral TikTok video.
@np.miranda Regardless sofia is a beauty! #glowingup #transformation #beforeafter #dermalfillers #sofiarichie #viral #fyp ♬ original sound – Np.Miranda
What Plastic Surgery Has Sofia Richie Allegedly Had?
- Sofia Richie became an overnight fashion and beauty icon in the lead-up to her wedding to music executive Elliot Grainge in April this year.
- Since then, fans have wondered whether Sofia has had any plastic surgery done to achieve her stunning look.
- Now, in a viral TikTok video, aesthetic nurse practitioner and cosmetic surgery expert Miranda Wilson claims that Sofia has undergone under-eye filler, botox, a nose job, lip fillers, and a chin filler.
- In the clip, which has amassed over 1.1 million views, Miranda compares an earlier photo of Sofia alongside a picture of the model now. She then breaks down the differences in the images to reveal what plastic surgery Sofia has allegedly had.
- Miranda explains how “her under eyes look much refreshed” in the photo today. According to the Laguna Beach-based aesthetic nurse practitioner, this suggests that Sofia has perhaps had a “little-under eye filler.”
- Miranda also claims that Sofia’s “muscle bulges underneath her eyes” in earlier photos. She suggests that Sofia had placed “a little bit of Botox into that muscle” to make her “under eyes look even more smooth.”
- The aesthetic nurse practitioner further alleges that Sofia has “obviously had a nose job” and she may have had “a little bit of lip filler” to achieve her current pouty look.
- However, Miranda claims that Sofia has clearly had work done on her chin and probably had filler injected into it to change its shape. She says: “The biggest thing that pops out to me is her chin. We call this chin the ‘Jay Leno chin,’ no offense to Jay Leno.”
- Miranda continues: “The chin needs support on the sides. If it’s just bulbous in the center, it’s going to look too long and too prominent. By adding a little bit of filler on the side to help even out the chin as a whole, your face will look more even and symmetrical.”
- Sofia has never commented or confirmed rumors that she has undergone plastic surgery. However, in January 2020, she posted a photo on Instagram with facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Diamond — alongside the caption “Thank you for always taking care of me.”