Madeline Argy finally confirmed her breakup with Central Cee and why she ended the “toxic” relationship.
@user107483921 (Part two posted) they were cute fr #centralcee #madelineargy ♬ original sound – 🤑🤑
Why did Madeline Argy and Central Cee Break Up?
- Earlier this month, it was reported that Central Cee and TikTok star Madeline Argy had split up.
- On Wednesday, Madeline finally spoke publicly about the break-up with Alex Cooper on the Call Her Daddy podcast and her “addiction” to rapper Central Cee.
- Madeline revealed that she dumped Central Cee two months ago: “I made the final call.” She compared her ending the relationship to “ripping the Band-Aid off.”
- Madeline told Alex that she knew the relationship was no longer “fulfilling” them for a while. But she said it was “hard” to break up with Central Cee as “we were a little bit obsessed with each other.”
- Madeline described her relationship with Central Cee as “toxic” and the couple kept getting back together despite their problems. She says: “It was a lot of back and forth and like, kind of in a fun, toxic way when you’re like, oh God, this needs to end, but f*ck it, let’s go on one more trip together or let’s have one more night.”
- Madeline said she was extremely private about her relationship with Central Cee — even with her close friends. But she accidentally revealed something about the rapper to her friend and they were shocked. Madeline says: “I told her something and from that point, I was like, ‘OK, I have no choice. This relationship has to end now.’”
Madeline Argy was ‘Addicted’ to Central Cee
- Madeline says Central Cee messaged her to meet up when they were at New York Fashion week and she was tempted to have one last night with him. But Madeline’s friend ordered her not to meet up with the rapper
- But when Madeline woke up the next morning, she says regretted not meeting up with Central Cee. “Nah I really should’ve f*cked him,” she admitted.
- That’s when Madeline realized she was “addicted” to her toxic relationship with Central Cee.
- Madeline explained: “I texted my friend, ‘I actually think I’m addicted to chaos. I think I wish I woke up this morning like, Oh my God. Crazy. Went to his hotel. Left at 5 am. Got back here, felt like that.’ And I was like — how can I possibly want that? It’s an actual addiction.”
- Madeline says that she saw Central Cee for the last time in August at Olivia Rodrigo’s dinner with FACE magazine. Madeline says that there was obvious “tensions” between the pair at the dinner and Olivia even checked in with her to see if she was doing okay.
@spotifypodcasts Madeline Argy shares the story of the last time she was with her (now) ex-boyfriend on the Call Her Daddy podcast 🎙️ #callherdaddy #madelineargy #prettylonesome #podcastrecommendations #madelineargycentralcee ♬ original sound – Spotify Podcasts