Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce reportedly “could not keep their hands off each other” at the Kansas City Chiefs afterparty.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce at the Chiefs game after-party in new photo obtained by TMZ. pic.twitter.com/M86WjeXsjg
— Pop Base (@PopBase) September 27, 2023
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were Very “Touchy Feely”
- Taylor Swift and rumored Kansas City Chiefs Travis Kelce made their first appearance together as a couple when the singer attended his game against the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on Sunday.
- After the game, Taylor and NFL star Travis attended a private Kansas City Chiefs afterparty at Prime Social in Kansas City, Missouri
- And according to anonymous celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, sources say Taylor and Travis “could not keep their hands off each other” and the singer was grinding on him at the private party.
- On the DeuxU podcast today, Deuxmoi claimed that Taylor and Travis were “very touchy feely.”
- According to Deuxmoi, Taylor was allegedly “wasted” and the singer was “grinding and making out with Travis. Big big PDA. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other.”
- Another source claimed to Deuxmoi that “Taylor had a good time drinking and dancing. She put her hair up halfway through the night.”
- On the podcast today, Deuxmoi also alleged that Taylor went back to Travis’ house with other friends at 02:15.
- Fans are going wild for Taylor’s romance with Travis. This is the first time that Taylor has been romantically linked to since her boyfriend-of-six-years Joe Alwyn and The 1975’s Matty Healy.
Taylor Swift Expected To Attend Travis Kelce's Next Game, Sunday At New York Jets https://t.co/RkaZ32vjnI
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 28, 2023
What’s next: According to Page Six, Taylor is planning to attend Travis’ Kansas City Chiefs game against the New York Jets on Sunday.