Lips readers have revealed what Taylor Swift said to Blake Lively about Travis Kelce as she watched the Kansas City Chiefs’ game.
— NFL (@NFL) October 2, 2023
‘Taylor is Smitten’
- On Sunday, Taylor Swift attended the Kansas City Chiefs NFL game against the New York Jets to watch her rumored new love interest Travis Kelce.
- Taylor watched the game with her friends Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Sophie Turner, singer Sabrina Carpenter and Queer Eye co-host Antoni Porowski.
- During the Kansas City Chiefs game, an animated Taylor was caught on camera talking to Blake in the audience. And according to lip readers on TikTok, Taylor was talking to Blake about her rumored boyfriend Travis in that moment.
- According to TikTok lip reader Bella Tanner, Taylor was spotted gesturing at Travis and telling Blake “Look at him!” in regards to Travis Kelce.
- The lip reader then reveals how Taylor then jokes to Blake that Travis thinks “I’m so hard.” According to Bella Tanner, Taylor then puts her fists up and makes punching sound noises as she affectionally imitates NFL star Travis on the football field.
- Another lip reader on TikTok @kayjackreads also similarly translated Taylor’s words to Blake in the audience.
- Taylor’s fans were thrilled at the lipreaders’ interpretation of the singer’s conversation with Blake. Many thought that it was obvious that Taylor had fallen for Travis: “I love this! She’s so smitten and happy.”
@impossiblyasleep she is crushing haaaarrrdddd #lipreading #taylorswift ♬ original sound – Bella Tanner
@kayjackreads Taylor Swift mocking Travis Kelcee at the New York Jets vs Kansas City Chiefs game. #taylorswift #traviskelcee #tswift #nfltaylorsversion #kansascitychiefs #taylorandtravis #taylorswifttok #fyp #swiftie #swifttok #nfl #football ♬ original sound – KayJack