Ariana Grande and Wicked co-star Ethan Slater are reportedly living together full-time in New York.
Ariana Grande and Ethan Slater are Serious
- In July, it was revealed that Ariana Grande was dating her married Wicked co-star Ethan Slater following her split from husband-of-two-years Dalton Gomez.
- Ariana faced backlash for her relationship with the actor — following rumors that the pair had allegedly dated for six months behind Ethan’s wife Lilly Jay’s back.
- However, it seems like the couple is getting serious and have moved in together.
- According to US Weekly, a source claims that “Ethan informed his friends and soon-to-be ex-wife [Lilly] that he’s living with Ariana full-time in New York.”.
- The source tells US Weekly that the couple is going strong and that Ariana’s friends are fans of Ethan: “They’re really happy and really good for each other. All of her friends love him.”
- Neither Ariana nor Ethan have commented on their romance or posted about it on their social media. However, Ariana has liked Ethan’s most recent Instagram posts and the pair were spotted in Disney World on September 22. They visited with family and friends, including Ariana’s mom and brother.
- However, Ariana has liked Ethan’s most recent Instagram posts and the pair were spotted in Disney World on September 22. They visited with family and friends, including Ariana’s mom and brother.