Haze Khadra is allegedly dating Bella Hadid’s ex-boyfriend Marc Kalman — while her twin sister Simi Khadra is dating the supermodel’s other ex The Weeknd.
Are Simi and Haze Khadra Both Dating Bella Hadid’s Ex-Boyfriends?
- Bella Hadid split with her boyfriend Marc Kalman in July — after two years of dating.
- And now, fans are speculating that Marc may be dating Bella’s former best friend Haze Khadra.
- According to a post shared by celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, Bella’s ex-boyfriend Marc was photographed having lunch with Haze in Dinand par Fardi in Paris along with two other women.
- Deuxmoi shared no further information about the nature of Marc’s and Haze’s lunch date. TikToker Addy, who informed Deuxmoi about Marc’s and Haze’s meeting, says that the pair seemed normal and were kind to the restaurant staff.
- However, Bella’s fans were instantly convinced that Marc and Haze are romantically involved — given that Haze’s twin sister Simi Khadra is currently dating Bella’s former boyfriend The Weeknd.
- Bella was longtime best friends with twins Simi and Haze. However, in February 2022, Bella unfollowed Simi’s and Haze’s joint account on Instagram — after Simi was photographed kissing The Weeknd at his birthday party that same month.
@jusst_tiktokss #bellahadid#theweeknd#marckalman #simihaze #simikhadra #hazekhadra #celebrity #fyp#foryou#viral#fyp#viral ♬ original sound – Diego R
‘Why are Simi and Haze Obsessed with Bella?’
- Haze and Marc have not commented on the dating rumors and there is no reason to suggest that the pair are anything beyond friends. However, Bella’s fans instantly took to social media to slam Simi and Haze for allegedly dating both of the supermodel’s ex-boyfriends.
- A social media user wrote: “Not Haze Khadra ‘dating’ Marc Kalman. These sisters really have no shame or dignity. It’s like they’re waiting for Bella to get rid of something so they can have it too.” /li>
- “These twins are literally obsessed with Bella,” a fan comments. Another user writes: “They really just be getting Bella’s leftovers.”