Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper allegedly had a romantic weekend getaway at Taylor Swift’s Rhode Island mansion.
Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper spotted on a dinner date in New York. https://t.co/wwZ86x3m7w
— Pop Base (@PopBase) October 6, 2023
Gigi’s and Bradley’s Romantic Weekend at Taylor’s House
- Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper have sparked dating rumors after the pair were photographed twice in the last week.
- On Thursday, Gigi and Bradley were photographed at a dinner date together. And on Monday, the rumored couple were photographed arriving back in New York City with overnight bags after what looked like a weekend out of town.
- On the latest episode of the Deux U, podcast today, celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi revealed that Gigi and Bradley had allegedly spent a romantic weekend together at Taylor Swift’s Rhode Island mansion High Watch. The supermodel is close friends with the singer.
- According to Deuxmoi, a source claimed that Gigi and Bradley stayed at her good friend Taylor’s $17 million waterfront mansion in Watch Hill, a historic district in Westerly, Rhode Island that weekend.
- The source allegedly told Deuxmoi: “I’ve heard that they’ve been hanging out/hooking up for a few weeks. I’m not surprised with Bradley, he loves younger girls and it was only a matter of time until he dated a younger model once Irina [Shayk] started dating Tom [Brady]… I know Gigi since breaking up with Zayn wants to date guys a little older/mature for stability.”
- Gigi was previously rumored to be dating Leonardo Dicaprio. While Bradley was last romantically linked to supermodel Irina Shayk. Bradley and Irina welcomed a daughter in 2017 before eventually separating two years later.
- Taylor purchased her mansion in Rhode Island in 2013. Taylor has thrown several well-publicized Fourth of July parties at the house, including a gathering this year with Haim and Selena Gomez.
- This is not the first time Taylor has helped out a friend. Taylor reportedly loaned Sophie Turner her NYC apartment as a temporary home for her and her kids as The Game of Thrones actress navigates her messy divorce from Joe Jonas.
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) October 9, 2023