Sophia Bush is reportedly dating with professional soccer player Ashlyn Harris — two months after filing for divorce from Grant Hughes.
- According to People, Sophia Bush went on her first date with American former soccer player Ashlyn Harris after splitting with husband Grant Hughes on August 4.
- A source from their inside circle tells People: “After being friends for years, and running in the same social circles, Sophia and Ashlyn went out on their first dinner date a couple of weeks ago. This is so recent, and they are both beginning new chapters.”
- Harris also recently split with her former partner and teammate Ali Krieger — filing for divorce on September 19 after four years of marriage.
- The source tells People: “Although it’s new information to the public, Ashlyn and Ali’s divorce began months ago and they have been living apart since the summer.”
- According to the source, “there is no salacious story” to Sophia and Ashlyn’s new relationship “though the public may want there to be.”
- It was previously rumored that Sophia divorced her husband Grant Hughes allegedly after “something nuclear happened in their marriage that she did not see coming.”
- Sophia’s ex-husband Grant broke his silence on her new romance in a statement to Page Six through his representative: “Grant will always want the best for Sophia, and is supportive of all that makes her happy and fulfilled”