Euphoria star Jacob Elordi says his first celebrity crushes were Brad Pitt and Orland Bloom.
Jacob Elordi says his first celebrity crushes were Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt. pic.twitter.com/psrYWUfK1R
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) October 25, 2023
- On Monday, Jacob Elordi revealed his first celebrity crushes on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as he continued his press tour to promote his new film Priscilla.
- When host Jimmy Fallon asked Jacob about his first celebrity crush, the actor answered: “Brad Pitt, I think in Troy. That’s a beautiful man. There’s just no denying it.”
- In a previous interview with W magazine in 2021, Jacob said that his first cinematic crush was Orlando Bloom in The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- When he was asked about his first cinematic crush growing up, Jacob told W magazine: “It would have probably been Orlando Bloom, who played Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. I was like, “Wow, this guy is perfect.” He was so pure and fine.
- Some fans were thrilled by Jacob’s first celebrity crushes. They praised it as “a great selection” and called the actor “a man with taste.”
- However, other social media users were not so happy with The Kissing Booth star’s answers: “Not Jacob in his queerbaiting era.”
- Jacob has been in an on and off relationship with influencer Olivia Jade since 2021. He previously dated supermodel Kaia Gerber for a year and was romantically linked to his Euphoria co-star Zendaya.
Jacob Elordi and Olivia Jade were spotted out together in New York City. pic.twitter.com/6F7bvCR0d6
— Best of Jacob Elordi (@BestJacobElordi) September 20, 2023