Bella Hadid’s family and friends are happy about the supermodel’s relationship with cowboy beau Adan Banuelos.
Bella Hadid Making Out With Real Life Cowboy Adan Banuelos | Click to read more 👇 https://t.co/lzgyWh8ibM
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 17, 2023
- On October 17, Bella Hadid was photographed kissing rodeo star and cowboy Adan Banuelos in Fort Worth, Texas. Adan is 34-year-old professional horseman and trainer who lives in Forth Worth.
- Bella and cowboy beau Adan were also spotted holding hands and smiling as they crossed the street while out and about.
- According to celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, a trusted source has claimed that Bella’s family and friends are thrilled about her new cowboy beau.
- On the Deux U podcast today, Deuxmoi says: “I know they [Bella and Adan] met due to horses, not sure if it was at one of her equestrian competitions or through her mutuals in the horse world. I know when Bella took time off from modeling, she got back into riding. It’s a super small community so I’m not surprised since that’s what she has mostly been doing this past year. I know friends and family like this pairing.”
- This is the first time that Bella has been romantically linked to someone since she split with her boyfriend Marc Kalman in July — after two years of dating.
- Meanwhile, Bella’s ex Marc was spotted having lunch with the supermodel’s former best friend Haze Khadra. Their lunch date shocked fans as Haze’s twin sister Simi Khadra is dating Bella’s other ex The Weeknd.