Catwoman star Zoë Kravitz and Channing Tatum are reportedly engaged after two years of dating.
Are Zoë Kravitz and Channing Tatum Getting Married?
- According to PEOPLE, multiple sources claim that Zoë Kravitz and Magic Mike star Channing Tatum have recently got engaged.
- Zoë seemed to hint at their upcoming wedding when she stepped out over the weekend with what appeared to be an engagement ring on her finger.
- The couple were seen attending Kendall Jenner’s Halloween party dressed as characters in the 1968 classic horror film Rosemary’s Baby. Zoe dressed as the titular character Rosemary Woodhouse and had a ring with a stone in the middle on her wedding finger.
- Zoë and Channing first met on the set of her directorial debut Pussy Island and the couple started dating publicly in 2021. In an interview with GQ last year, Zoë called Channing “a wonderful human.”
- Zoë was previously married to actor Karl Glusman. She filed for divorce in 2020 after one year of marriage. Meanwhile, Channing was previously married to Jenna Dewan from 2009 to 2019. They share a daughter.
- Channing previously said that he was not sure if he would be getting married for a second time. In an interview with Vanity Fair earlier this year, Channing confessed: “I don’t know if I’m ever going to get married again. Relationships are hard for me.”