Madonna has reportedly unfollowed Justin Timberlake on social media — following the revelations about him in Britney Spear’s memoir.
— GossipBritney THE WOMAN IN ME 📚 (@GossipBritney) November 1, 2023
Madonna Shows Her Support for Britney Spears
- According to fan accounts today, Madonna has unfollowed former collaborator Justin Timberlake on Instagram — amid the bombshell claims that his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears made about the singer in her book The Woman in Me.
- Britney made a number of claims about the former NSYNC star in her best-selling memoir. She accused Justin of pushing her to abort his baby and cheating with multiple women during their three-year relationship from 1999 to 2002.
- Britney also alleged that Justin dumped her with a two-word text. Britney also said Justin allowed her to be portrayed as a “harlot” in the 2002 Cry Me a River music video despite the fact he was unfaithful to her: “A woman who looks like me cheats on him and he wanders around sad in the rain.”
- Fans have taken to social media to criticize Justin following Britney’s revelation in The Woman in Me and the SexyBack singer has since been forced to disable the comments section on his Instagram account.
- Madonna seems to have shown her support for Britney since reportedly unfollowing Justin on Instagram. Social media users applauded Madonna and commended her “loyalty” to the Toxic singer. Some fans asked Madonna to remove her collaboration with Justin 4 Minutes off streaming platforms.
- In The Woman in Me, Britney praised Madonna for serving as a mentor to her and helping her after the “unbearably” painful abortion pill.
britney talking about madonna in #TheWomanInMe
— a thread:
— francois | fan account (@angelicbritney) October 25, 2023