Justin Timberlake will allegedly “break silence” and respond to Britney Spears’ claims about him in her memoir The Woman in Me.
- Justin Timberlake has faced widespread criticism following the bombshell allegations that his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears made about the singer in her book The Woman in Me.
- Justin has since become the subject of online abuse. The 10-time Grammy Award winner has been forced to disable the comments section on his Instagram account and jetted off to Mexico with his wife Jessica Biel and their two sons amid the fallout.
- Fans have been left wondering if Justin would respond to the backlash from the book. And according to celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, Justin will allegedly be speaking out about Britney’s claims and explaining that his memories of their relationship are very different.
- On the Deux U podcast today, Deuxmoi said that she reached out to one of her sources about Justin. The source claimed that: “He will be breaking his silence eventually. His plan isn’t to just ignore it. He will have his say. And that yes, his recollection of events 20-plus years ago differ quite a bit from Britney’s account.”
- The source continues: “But he is currently not prepared to go there. At some point, he will be ready to talk but how specific he gets recounting past events remains to be seen. Many people would like to see him stay above it and not get down into the granularity of it all.”
- Britney made a number of claims about the former NSYNC star in her best-selling memoir. She accused Justin of pushing her to abort his baby and cheating with multiple women during their three-year relationship from 1999 to 2002.
- Britney also alleged that Justin dumped her with a two-word text. Britney also said Justin allowed her to be portrayed as a “harlot” in the 2002 Cry Me a River music video despite the fact he was unfaithful to her: “A woman who looks like me cheats on him and he wanders around sad in the rain.”