Selena Gomez may allegedly be dating music producer Benny Blanco.
Is Selena not so single?
- According to celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi, Selena Gomez may have allegedly been dating music producer and frequent collaborator Benny Blanco since before the Spring.
- On October 30, Page Six reported that Selena was “concerned” her best friend Taylor Swift was “moving too fast” with Travis Kelce
- On the Deux U podcast today, Deuxmoi said that she reached out to a source regarding Page Six’s report and the source denied the publications claims. The source responded that: “Of course, Selena is not concerned about Taylor and Travis. She has her own love interests.|
- Deuxmoi says that the source claimed that Selena was dating Benny Blanco and they have allegedly been hanging out since early this year. They said: “It [Selena’s and Benny’s alleged romance] started before the spring but could potentially still be going on now.”
- Selena and Benny have collaborated numerous times including her most recent single Single Soon and her 2019 track I Can’t Get Enough.
- On November 8, Selena gave a shoutout to Benny Blanco’s latest venture as a chef in a photo on her Instagram story saying: “One of my favs releasing a cook book.” The pair have also liked several of each other’s most recent posts on Instagram.
- In July, Selena posted a photo on Instagram of her and Benny Blanco together with Paris Hilton at her 31st birthday bash.
- However, there is no confirmation that the dating rumors are true and Selena and Benny Blanco have never commented on the claims. The pair could simply be friends. In fact, on September 22, Selena posted a TikTok video joking that she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
- Selena was last romantically linked to The Chainsmokers star Drew Taggart after they were spotted holding hands on a dinner date on January 22. Benny Blanco was previously rumored to be dating English model Elsie Hewitt.