Gigi Hadid has broken her silence over Taylor Swift’s romance with Travis Kelce.
Gigi Hadid responds to reports that friends of Taylor Swift, like her and Selena Gomez, are concerned about Travis Kelce romance:
“Didn’t the press try this last week w Selena? Let it be.. we are all over the moon for our girl. Period.” pic.twitter.com/f1IR24crV2
— Pop Base (@PopBase) November 14, 2023
‘Over The Moon’
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid responded to rumors that she did not approve of best friend Taylor Swift’s new relationship with Kansas City Chiefs’ player Travis Kelce.
- Last week, US Weekly reported that Gigi was worried by the intensity of Taylor’s and Travis Romance. An alleged insider told the publication: “One of the reasons Gigi hasn’t attended any of Travis’ games is because she doesn’t agree with the way Taylor has been acting with [him]… She feels like Taylor is doing too much, too soon.”
- However, earlier today Gigi commented under an Instagram post that read “Gigi Hadid ‘Doesn’t Agree With The Way’ Taylor Swift Is Handling Travis Kelce Romance!” and declared that she is so happy for Taylor
- Gigi writes: “I’m a couple days late to this tag.. but didn’t the press try this last week [with] Selena? Let it be..” (The supermodel made reference to a Page Six report that Selena was “concerned” that Taylor was “moving too fast” with Travis)
- Gigi added that she was thrilled for Taylor: “We are all over the moon for our girl. Period.”
- Last month, it was revealed that Gigi and rumored boyfriend Bradley Cooper allegedly had a romantic weekend getaway at Taylor Rhode Island mansion.
gigi hadid is a member of tayvis nation confirmed you love to see it pic.twitter.com/9gtb16g7t5
— 𝔞𝔟𝔟𝔦𝔢 ♡ (@tayvisnation) November 14, 2023