Taylor Swift is allegedly expecting a proposal from Travis Kelce and “wants to be a married woman” by the end of the Eras tour.
Are Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Getting Engaged?
- Taylor Swift’s and Travis Kelce’s relationship continues to go from strength to strength — with fan-fuelled theories predicting that the Kansas City Chief star may propose to the Karma singer imminently.
- And now celebrity gossip account Deuxmoi claims that she is hearing “really solid engagement rumors” about Travis and Taylor.
- Deuxmoi said that none of the information around a possible proposal has been confirmed or verified. But she has received “several pieces of intel” about Taylor and Travis potentially getting engaged very soon and being married by the end of the Eras tour.
- On the Deux U podcast yesterday, Deuxmoi said that one source alleged that “Taylor is expecting a proposal around her birthday or Christmas. Certainly, before she heads out back on tour in February. He has already said he wants a quick engagement and that he hopes they can get married during the March/April 2024 hiatus from the tour and then treat the June/July 2024 Europe dates as a honeymoon of sorts before pre-season starts in early August.”
- Deuxmoi further claimed: “She [Taylor] very much wants to end the tour as a married woman and start a family immediately afterward. He is telling multiple people that he will be a married man before he turns 35 which is next October. Absolutely no one is staying tight-lipped or playing it cool about this. He has already asked her dad for permission to propose and he has given it. Her dad adores him. His mum is honestly the only tiny glitch. She doesn’t dislike Taylor at all, not at all. She just wishes she could have a chance to spend a little more time with her. Mrs. Kelce is very much on board with this because she knows how happy Travis is. Taylor would very much like to start a family before she turns 35 next year.”
- None of the engagement rumors have been verified and neither Taylor nor Travis have commented on the rumors around them. On November 3, Travis politely deflected questions about his relationship with Taylor, saying: “The latest status is I got to see her last week. That’s the latest status right there. I’m gonna keep my personal relationship personal.”