The romance between Alex Hall and Tyler Stanaland on Selling the OC was allegedly “fake.”
Alex Hall Spotted Kissing Mystery Man After Saying She ‘Upgraded’ Relationship with Co-Star Tyler Stanaland https://t.co/ybmL1SlN2c
— People (@people) September 26, 2023
Alex Hall Allegedly Has a Boyfriend and Tyler Stanaland was a ‘Storyline’
- In the season finale of Netflix’s Selling the OC in September, realtors Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall shared a steamy kiss in a hot tub and seemed to be embarking on a romantic relationship together.
- The second season of Selling the OC was filmed amid Tyler’s ongoing divorce from Pitch Perfect star Brittany Snow. There has been rumors that Brittany had dumped Tyler over lies he told about his role in the reality TV show prior to filming the first season.
- However, since the season finale of Selling the OC, Alex has been photographed kissing a new man and it seems that her blossoming romance with Tyler may be off.
- Now Deuxmoi has suggested that Alex’s and Tyler’s onscreen romance may have been “fake” all along. According to Deuxmoi, several sources have claimed that Alex has a boyfriend and that her supposed relationship with Tyler was a “storyline.”
- Earlier this week, an exclusive source alleged to Deuxmoi:” I met Alex and her boyfriend at a Vegas hot spot in June. She seemed nice enough. The boyfriend confirmed that the storyline was all fake, but he needed to act like he’s been somewhere before because he kept taking pictures and videos when the establishment had a strict policy against it.”
- Another exclusive source also claimed to Deuxmoi that Tyler was dating another woman: “He’s dating a friend from our hometown. Caused drama with her, though.”
- Neither Tyler nor Alex have commented on the rumors. However, the very dramatic trailer for season three of Selling the OC aired during the Selling Sunset season seven reunion last week and it showed Alex confronting Tyler, saying “You swooned me, and then you f*cking disappeared. What do you want?”
- The next clip in the Selling the OC season three trailer — which airs in early 2024 — showed Tyler telling Alex, “Neither of us are on the same page.” In an interview clip right after, Alex declares: “I’m out. I’m done.”
I knew Selling the OC was scripted but I didn’t realize how scripted. Alex Hall has a whole man acting disappointed Tyler blocked her when he left the show pic.twitter.com/pzrvUUIUgl
— bravoandy (@bravoandyalt) November 17, 2023
The Selling the OC cast got their first look at Season 3 during the Selling Sunset reunion — and their reactions were priceless! pic.twitter.com/mruV0gw952
— Netflix (@netflix) November 16, 2023