Jonathan Majors was seen for the first time with his rumored new girlfriend Meagan Good — as the Creed actor faces several assault charges against his ex-girlfriend.
— Page Six (@PageSix) May 20, 2023
- Jonathan Majors and actress Meagan Good was spotted holding hands boarding a flight from New York City to L.A on May 20.
- This is the first time the new couple have been photographed together after they started dating two months after Majors was arrested on assault and harassment charges stemming from a domestic dispute with his ex-girlfriend in New York City on March 25.
- Following the arrest, Variety reports multiple alleged abuse victims of Majors have come forward and are cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney’s office.
- Majors was also dropped by his talent agency and PR firm. But the actor has repeatedly denied the abuse allegations through his lawyer Priya Chaudhry who dubbed the case “a witch hunt.”
- Majors’ ex-girlfriend was granted a full temporary restraining order and the actor is expected to appear in court on June 13.
The Big Picture: Social media fans questioned whether Majors’ and Goods’ relationship news was a PR move by the Ant-Man actor’s camp intended to divert attention from his ongoing assault charges.